Sunday, May 22, 2011

nonteamchallenge 32 and favorites treasury

Today I will share my entry for the nonteamchallenge 32 treasury. All based upon the winner http://www.etsy.com/shop/karinagracejewelry of last week's #31 challenge. She choose the "Mystic Pearl earrings" to be the inspiration item. The color of the item made me think of winter so I started my treasury with picking items winter related but then I found some other things that would work well color wise so therefore I ended up with a mix of seasons and therefor the name "Mixed emotions" for this treasury.



Next is a treasury made by http://www.etsy.com/shop/AngelinaElizabeth featuring my needle felted bird named Ernie. This is her shop announcement: "We have a beautiful vintage wedding gown, knitted ring bearer's pillow, lovely bridal garters, and luxurious covered hangers for your viewing. BRIGHT COLORED KNITTED ACCESSORIES ARE IN, so check out ours in our shop. We are a mother/daughter team who enjoys making jewelry, Victorian treasures, needle arts, wearable art accessories and home decor items. Our store presents all aspects of those crafts, especially unique items that make perfect gifts."

No comments:

Post a Comment