Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Play it forward treasury - Scaling it down

One of my items, the blue knitted scarf http://www.etsy.com/listing/87580968/scarf-knitted-with-blue-textured-italian?ref=tre-2001427691-16   was featured in the treasury "Just an Old Fashioned Love Song" by Curator  http://www.etsy.com/shop/FingerLakesFinds  who sells Vintage Christmas Past and More.  FREE SHIPPING! Purchase any 3 or more Christmas items and receive free shipping on your order!!!!! Good for USA sales only.

This is the treasury I'm featured in:


 
This is a "Play it forward Treasury" which means I need to pick an item from the Curator shop and list it in the first spot of a treasury I put together and then pick other items to fill in the rest of the spaces.  The rules are:
1. If you are in this treasury make a treasury using 1 of my items in the first spot.
2. Post these rules in your treasury. Then they will post their treasury and we keep going.
3. Post a comment.
This is a pretty cool way to get your items and shop promoted.  Of course not everybody likes doing this but it's still fun if you end up in just a couple of treasuries and see what people come up with.

I picked a vintage scale from the Curator shop as my first item listed in the treasury I decided to make.  I thought naming it "Scaling it down" would be a neat theme so I went looking for miniature items on the homespunsociety team I'm a member of and this is what I came up with.  I can't wait to see what all the other folks will come up with using one of my items in spot # 1 of their treasuries.




No comments:

Post a Comment