Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Felt party hats by Princess Lasertron

 


I've been knitting and crocheting hats for a long time and it's crossed my mind to make some out of felt.  Not the kind of felt I make up myself but the kind you can buy at the craft stores like Michaels or better yet at Joanne's Fabric stores since you can purchase it by the yard at the fabric stores.  So looking around the internet I came across this DIY on Princess Lasertron's blog on how to make some.  My kid is 15 going on 16 pretty soon so I'm not going to be making her some of these hats but they sure are cute!  Here is the link to the DIY  http://princesslasertron.com/2011/04/makingbirthdayhats/   with lots of pictures on how to do it.  Have fun and let me know if you've made some.  Would love to see them!






No comments:

Post a Comment