Sunday, August 25, 2013

One last stroll on the beach ...

I love the beach, I miss the beach after a short visit a couple of weeks ago.  Some day I will live near the beach, it's still on my to-do list so hopefully it won't be too much longer till I can check that one off my list!  In the meantime, I'll keep on dreaming and making treasuries like this.

'One last stroll on the beach ...'


3 Purple Beach Umbrellas (Se...
$39

Top Drilled Beach Pebble Bea...
$14.5

Summer Beach Dresses women g...
$42

Pink coneflower photograph -...
$45

SALE - End of Summer - Tende...
$26

boat oar wood paddle beach h...
$42

Jellyfish Earrings Silver Be...
$14

End of Summer SALE 30% OFF ...
$21

Beach Photography - seashell...
$30

Long Smoky Quartz Botswana A...
$59

30% OFF Polaroid phototgraph...
$21

Beach Pearl and Limpet Shell...
$10

iPhone 4 case retro beach ph...
$30

Beach Jewelry Sand Dollar Ea...
$39.95

photography, beach photograp...
$17

End of Summer SALE Satin fin...
$39.2

No comments:

Post a Comment