Sunday, July 24, 2016

Live goes on!

Yep, life goes on if we like it or not.  Lately it's been a bit crazy to say the least.  My dear husband who's been battling kidney cancer that has spread to different parts of his body has now been going through radiation this past week.   At first it was only for a treatment of one of his vertebra's but while that was getting set up he started coughing up blood coming from the bigger tumor in one of his lungs which really really sucks.   So he's been getting radiation to stop the tumor from bleeding and also radiation to the vertebrae to hopefully stop growing.   He's a very busy person and is always on the go even with having the metastasis from the kidney cancer he's kept on working and doing all the things he's always done but this darn radiation really got him down and on the couch this past week.   He has two more days of treatment and hopefully he will get some of his energy back soon so he can focus on some other things again.  We're trying to stay positive which hasn't been an easy task this past year that's for sure.  

Anyways, I keep myself busy with making stuff for my Bits Of Fiber shop as well as our MauveMoose shop on Etsy.   I've decided to try a different site for my Bits Of Fiber shop called TicTail.com.   If you haven't checked it out yet do so now!  Here is the link to my shop on Tictail.com:   http://bitsoffiber.tictail.com/  I don't have lots of things listed yet but will be adding more of them as time moves on I'll be moving things from my Etsy shop into this one.   I'll be keeping my shop on Etsy as well but will be focusing on adding different kind of stuff in that shop.

These are the two items I just listed this past week:




Alright, time to do some laundry.   Thanks for stopping by and I'll try to post more often again.

Cheers,



No comments:

Post a Comment