Monday, October 24, 2011

Yes, yes, yes!!!! My treasury made it on Etsy's Front Page!!!


I was so darn excited to find out this treasury made it to the Front Page. As you can see going back through my blog, I've been trying for months to make a beautiful treasury good enough to make it to the front page. And ta-daaaaaa this one made it! A big thank you to all you shop owners whose items I picked to be part of this beauty. I used to get frustrated making all these treasuries and never making it to the front page but today just proved that hard work pays off in the end. And just when you think you want to give up and stop trying ... that's what happened to me this weekend a little voice inside of me said keep on going, don't give up. Funny thing is that I had started a treasury and forgot to save it!!! That's when I was ready to give it all up but I really don't give up easy so I started all over again and I made this one, the one that made it to the front page. I think it's worth putting this up a second time on my blog, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment