Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Market and getting interviewed!



Had a great first market at the Archwood Green Barn in THe Plains today. A big "thanks" to my new and returning customers for making my day.

Then I had pictures taken and interviewed by a reporter from the Fauquier Times Democrat newspaper, how exciting is that! I was busy needle felting a new scarf when he came by and asked if he could take pictures while I was busily felting away. Needless to say it was a great morale boost for me and made my day even better.

Been working on some new items for the market and my Etsy shop. Made a couple brooch flowers, one I put on the kid's hat I had made and another one just by itself. The brown brooch sold today so I'll be making more of them. Here are a couple pictures I took with my phone so they are not the best. Thanks for dropping by and reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment