Friday, August 27, 2010

New pair of baby booties and another hat



I've been playing around with this pattern I made up and I think I'm happy with the way these turned out. I can move the closure band to a different spot on the booty for a different look and they would still look cute. I found that with crocheting baby booties crocheting one row at a time and switching back and forth between the 2 booties is the best way to make them if you want them to be exact duplicates. I never liked following somebody's pattern I always like to make up my own ... only bad thing about that is that I never write things down so I have to go back and count stitches over and over again and try to remember what I did! So, by crocheting 1 row at a time on each booty it makes it easy to make them match. And this time ... I did write it down.

The little yellow hat is knitted in acrylic yarns so it can be tossed in the washing machine.

Both of these will be in my shop on Artfire next week sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment