Thursday, January 6, 2011

Critter Onion featured in a lovely treasury called Wilderness by hippiekingdom

Yeah, I never get tired of logging on to find out one of my items is being featured in a treasury on Etsy! I just want to say "thank you!" to all those curators who use my items in those lovely treasuries, I want you to know I do appreciate it very much. Today one of my Critter Onions got featured so hurry and go have a look at all the other lovely items featured in this treasury. The curator of this treasury, seller hippiekingdom on Etsy has a lovely shop with all kinds of really cool recycled jewelry made of paper, clay, hemp and thread so go and check it out. Thanks http://www.etsy.com/shop/hippiekingdom?ga_search_query=hippiekingdom&ga_search_type=seller_usernames

Here is the treasury she made which features my little Critter Onion!

No comments:

Post a Comment