Friday, January 21, 2011

Etsy's nonteamchallenge 15 treasuries with Valentine's day items

With Valentine's Day coming up there will be lots of love being spread around on Etsy and everywhere else. I found a pair of my pink needle felted baby shoes in this lovely treasury by http://www.etsy.com/shop/StoneSavvyJewelry who has some beautiful jewelry in her shop so go and have a look you might just find that perfect valentine's day gift. Here is the gorgeous treasury she put together for this week's challenge.



And ... here is the treasury I entered for the challenge as well. I love putting these together. Wasn't sure about the theme I wanted to use but I thought this to be an appropriate fit since the item of this week's challenge is a cool, cute print of a salt and pepper shaker from FlourishCafe shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/FlourishCafe?ref=seller_info and plenty of other cool items in the shop too pick from. Here is my entry for this week, hope you all like it.



I just found my felted heart listed in another beautiful treasury entered into the nonteamchallenge 15 for this week. Nicely put together by PoshGirlCouture http://www.etsy.com/shop/PoshGirlCouture. She has some beautiful items in her shop. Go and have a look at her shop and at all the beautiful picks in this treasury and feel free to leave a comment. We like to find out what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Thank You so much for including my Treasury for the NONTEAMCHALLENGE 15!!
    I actually just joined today...well, became part of the NONteam team ;) lol LOVE IT!

    Good Luck everyone! xoxo

    ReplyDelete