Sunday, February 27, 2011

Some more funky, fun, green and gorgeous treasuries

I really never get tired of finding things I made in treasuries made by other Etsy artists. It amazes me how we all have our own take on the same items.

Here is one called "Funky Fresh like me" by http://www.etsy.com/shop/WiseSewcialTies featuring my little gray needle felted mouse with her piece of cheese who sells one of a kind gifts contrived from New,Gently Used and Vintage Fabrics. You will not see the same exact item made twice. Each gift is made differently with artistic twists. I love her shop, really cute things so make sure you go visit it. Here is the treasury she put together which is nice and sunny. Lots of cool items to check out and more stores for you to visit, I'm sure you'll find something you like.



This one is called "16 under $16 - Fun Edition", very clever treasury with lots of fun items for a steal I must say all under $16! My little robo hamster house, also called Critter Onion is featured in this one.



Spring Wings by http://www.etsy.com/shop/FavorFancyAndFun is featuring my little needle felted bird. I love the cute items in this treasury, so much fun! Make sure you visit her shop for some really cool handmade favor boxes for your special occasions.



This treasury "Someplace, Sometime" by http://www.etsy.com/shop/LibertyOriginals who makes and sells beautiful jewelry. This treasury is part of the nonteamchallenge 20. I looooove this treasury, not just the color combo but all the items in it. My felted baby shoes are part of this gorgeous treasury.



Another one called "Blue and Brass" by http://www.etsy.com/shop/vickiorion who's life revolves around the beauty and sparkle of gemstones and the luster of freshwater pearls. She also featured my crocheted baby shoes, they seem to be a good fit for this week's nonteamchallenge item because of the blue color. Lots of beautiful blue items in this treasury, I never get tired of the color blue.



The last one for today is called "Irish for a Day" made by me! I've been making lots of St. Patrick's Day signs at work so my mind has been on "green" A LOT! Kind of a nice change from all the Christmas and Valentine reds I must say. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. great selections! thank you so much for including me!

    lisa @thebeadgirl

    ReplyDelete