Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spring is in the Air

What a lovely day it was, I was able to go spray paint at work today without TWO jackets on! Kinda felt like spring is just around the corner so I decided to make another treasury. The non-team on etsy has come up with some new ideas such as making treasuries not related to a challenge but anytime you like it, as long as you use items from some or all of the nonteam shops that have participated in the past challenges. This one I made today has items from only nonteam shops. This was actually a challenge for me putting this together having to look through each shop and decide what to pick was a heck of a lot more limited compared to when I do it using items from all shops on Etsy. Anyway, here is the treasury I came up with. I kept it light and spring-y, hope you like it.



Oops, almost forgot about this one ... another treasury I made up not related to any challenges or the nonteam. This one was just because I was in the mood to create something pretty. It's had a lot of views which surprised me ... I guess a lot of folks like to move to the country! (That's the title I gave this treasury.)



And one more I made also not related to any challenges or the nonteam, this one was in celebration of Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment