Friday, March 4, 2011

Nonteamchallenge 21 treasury on Etsy

And here is my entry for this week's nonteamchallenge 21 treasury. The inspiration item is a beautiful leather folio/case for an Ipad, sketchbook, etc. steampunk handmade gadget sleeve made from khaki leather and an antique skeleton key. Makes for a really unique gift idea. Check out the shop for more cool items: http://www.etsy.com/shop/RuneLeather?ref=seller_info

I had made my treasury and totally hit the wrong key ... which meant ... I lost the darn thing! Like a dummy I forgot to save it and it was gone ... an entire 30 min of putting it together lost. So, I started over and just for the heck of it I totally changed my choices on this one ... not sure why ... I just did. I must say I do like this 2nd one much better then the first one ... so again ... I guess it was meant to be. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment