Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Feeling a bit blue

It's been a little more then a month now since my best friend passed away and it still hurts. I know, I know ... it will hurt for a long time. I remembered a conversation she and I had many many years ago about having our own store or gallery together. We joked about it off and on since she lived in Belgium and I lived across the big pond it would be kinda hard but we still liked dreaming about it and I guess that's what it will always be now ... just a dream, a dream I will treasure forever tho. And that's what made me think of making this treasury, a treasury full of wonderful dreams so here it is my "Feeling a bit blue ... or rather ... teal" treasury made with lots of happy thoughts about my best friend Erna. This one is for you kiddo!

1 comment: