Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday Treasuries

Well, these weren't really made today (Saturday) but I couldn't come up with another title for this post so Saturday Treasuries it is!

This first one is called "Abby's Favorite Green Finds List No 2" featuring my baby shoes by curator http://www.etsy.com/shop/AidforAbby who sells one of a Kind Artwork by a child with Autism, Language Disorder and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Visit their shop to read all about it. I love the colors of this treasury, even though green is not my favorite color this treasury is beautiful.



This next one is sooooooo pretty, it's called "Beauty and the Beast" but I must say these are the most adorable beasts I've ever seen! My needle felted foal is featured in this one. The curator shop announcement states: "The Jetty offers our own unique art, crafts, clothing and supplies inspired by the ocean. We have a beautiful selection of natural sea glass, hand-printed t-shirts, jewelry, sailor's bracelets, marine shells, maritime crafts, and more. We use natural, recycled, non-toxic or organic materials in our crafts and packaging. Our nautical collection is growing so stop back again soon. Thanks for shopping with us!"



Next treasury called "My saturday favorites" featuring my baby owl made by http://www.etsy.com/shop/joellecutro You will find previously enjoyed vintage items in the curator's shop.



That's all I have to share with you today. Enjoy checking out all the cool items listed in these treasuries as well as visiting the Curator's shops I'm sure there is something you can find you can't live without!

Thanks for visiting, have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment