Monday, May 30, 2011

Some more treasuries

Treasuries I've been featured in during these last couple of weeks. Thanks to the wonderful Curator's who take the time to make these beautiful treasuries will all kinds of fun, cool, creative items from our Etsy stores. Here we go ...

This one is called "Mischief in Cozy Hill Hollow" by AuntieKaren (who is patron of the Etsy arts!) featuring my needle felted bunny. I love the color combination in this treasury and all the items listed, just gorgeous. Thanks Auntie Karen! My favorite of the week so far. :0)



Next up is "Clear and Soft" by http://www.etsy.com/shop/FabricFascination featuring my fabric hair clips. This treasury is part of the nonteamchallenge 33 of which we're patiently awaiting to find out the winner for that challenge. In the Curator's shop you will find beautiful fabric. Here is part of the shop announcement for more info please visit the shop. "If you love color, texture, and design, this is the place! I believe a good deal is a good deal for both parties. To this end, I try to keep my prices fair, and shipping costs low. FREE U.S. Shipping on orders of $45 or more*. EARN POINTS ~ for every dollar you spend (excluding shipping) you earn a point. For every 100 points, you receive a $10 off gift card which you can use toward anything in my shop the next time you order. FREE PATTERN SHEET included with orders over $20.00."



Next is the treasury called "Tweet ... Tweet" which is also part of the nonteamchallenge 33. I must say another favorite of mine, just gorgeous all these beautiful birds in this one. Great job on putting this treasury together by http://www.etsy.com/shop/nansmithimages and featuring my little needle felted birdie. In the Curator's shop you will find photography inspired by nature: bold florals, fiery foliage, woodland wonders, intense colors, graphic montages. Available in prints and canvas gallery wraps–perfect wall art for any decor. Also note cards. Beautiful stuff so make sure you visit this shop.



Next is "Hammie Heaven" by http://www.etsy.com/shop/platypusmonger featuring my Critter Onion! In the curator shop you will find cuddly fleece tunnels, hammocks, cozy sacks and more can all be made to custom specifications. Here is the rest of the shop announcement: "I love to make matched sets to coordinate your cavy domain! If you have another critter whose home needs some artistic love, don't worry, I make these toys in all sizes, not just for guinea pigs. Thanks for looking and please convo me with any questions or requests." If you like cute critters and want to spoil them a bit this is the place to visit!



Next is "Spring Green" by http://www.etsy.com/shop/robinleeshaw featuring my needle felted bunny again! Seems to be a favorite this week. This is another gorgeous treasury, looooooving it! In the Curator's shop you will find afghans, lapghans, shawls, scarves and accessories for your comfort, style and warmth. Handmade. Variety of styles and colors. Adding something new on a regular basis.



Next is "Pinks and Creams yummy sherbet colors" by http://www.etsy.com/shop/AllUsedUp featuring my crocheted baby shoes. Here is part of the Curator shop announcement: "Old fabrics made new- Crocheted Jewelry, cuffs, Tailor-made Vintage Clothing, Denim bags, crocheted totes,Free Gift Wrapping and FREE SHIPPING- Fashioned out of denims, bamboo yarns, vintage fabrics, silks, leathers & velvets & linens." For more info make sure you visit the shop! Lots of cool goodies so go visit.



Last one for today ... "Cheerful Whimsy" by http://www.etsy.com/shop/UberVintageThreads featuring my knitted baby hat. Here is the Curator's shop announcement: "Welcome to my shop! Thanks for stopping by to take a gander at my vintage and one-of-a-kind up-cycled goodies. I hope you find something that tickles your fancy. Please feel free to convo me with any questions you might have....I'm happy to help. I love my customers!" Make sure you visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment