Tuesday, May 31, 2011

There is a mouse in the house ... and an IPad cover - perfect Father's Day gift!



Finished a couple more items today.

The IPad cover I made of a recycled wool sweater which I fulled. The label I actually purchased in Belgium a couple of years ago, I just never found the perfect item to put it on until now. I had made a cover for my own IPad the day before I went to Belgium also from a fulled sweater but I ran out of time to put anything on it and since the sweater I used to make it had actually a fair isle pattern it really didn't need anything extra. This one I made with Father's Day in mind but it would work just as well for anybody. Available in my shop at http://www.etsy.com/listing/75163790/knitted-felted-grey-ipad-and-ipad2-case

The little hat is one of my lunch time projects. At first I was going to use some off white lace on it but then changed my mind and turned it into a cute little mouse. You will find it in my shop: http://www.etsy.com/listing/75164605/knitted-newborn-baby-mouse-hat

No comments:

Post a Comment