Saturday, June 4, 2011

A celebration of colors - Nonteamchallenge 34

Here is my entry for this week's nonteamchallenge 34. At first I had gone a totally different direction with this treasury but changed my mind about half way through it and decided on a much more vibrant one and here is the result. This one was all based upon the heart red steampunk pendant from http://www.etsy.com/listing/55272540/the-heart-red-steampunk-pendant-with-old?ref=tre-4de82acc2a596d915146d8fa-7 shop. This is her shop announcement: "I'm a big fan of the steampunk style, but I'm a bit shy, so I prefer my jewelry to be a little more subtle. Since I couldn't find exactly what I wanted, I thought "Why not make it myself?" Alright, it's not as easy as I thought, I'll admit it, but it's a lot of fun, and I wanted to share my humble creations with everyone. If you have any color requests, or any requests, for that matter, let me know! I'll be happy to work with you! Definitely worth visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment