Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More things to come




I've been working on all kinds of things these last couple of weeks keeping my mom company. Today I have to start working on 4 figurines that need Powertex. Three tired little girls and one violin player. I will be using the Powertex Lead for all of them. If you are interested in finding out more about Powertex here is the link to it : http://www.powertex.be/ There are so many options on what all you can do with it. Personally I like making art dolls and figurines with it but I have also used it for making jewelry. I'll be adding pictures of the figurines later this week.

I have knitted three baby hats so far. Needle felted two hedgehogs which can be used as pincushions or just for decoration and also a Christmas mouse. I haven't had the chance to take photos of these but will do so in the next couple of days so come back and visit again soon.


1 comment: