Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cats, birds and all kinds of other stuff

So I realized today another reason I haven't taken any pictures lately is because I ran out of batteries for my camera! I did go to the store today and got some but ... now it's been raining off and on all day so again ... no photos were taken. But I keep on making more stuff, which means lots more photos to share with you all in the next couple of weeks. I finished another pumpkin baby hat, this time I came up with a different pattern. The hat part and the stem are finished now I'm trying to come up with something that looks like tendrils to put on it, not sure yet how I'm going to do that part. And I finally laid out a silk scarf to felt. I finished laying out the pattern I wanted on one side, the other side will have to wait till tomorrow or possibly Saturday, my next day off of work. So I spoke with my mom today and I'm sad to say, the kittens are still nowhere to be found! The mommy cat still comes and eats at my moms house but mom feeds her outside and hopes that during the night she's keeping her kittens warm since it's starting to cool of a lot in Belgium.

Alright, I did make a couple more treasuries to share with you so here they are:





No comments:

Post a Comment