Friday, August 5, 2011

Nonteamchallenge 43 treasury

So here is my entry for this week's treasury challenge on Etsy, it's the nonteamchallenge 43. I had this bright idea (I thought, ha!) to make one based on a wedding but I had a heck of a time getting the pictures I had in my head to match up with items I needed to find to make it work. I started it this morning, worked on it for about 40 min. Then went to work and just finished it after working on it for another hour. I usually make a treasury in less then 1 hour. If I can't get it to look right in that amount of time I usually give up and try again another day but today I really wanted this one to work. It's still not 100% to the way I had it in my head but it will have to do. The inspiration item for this challenge are these beautiful earrings http://www.etsy.com/listing/75968385/triple-drop-autumn-glow-earrings?ref=tre-537112932-7 she was the person who won last week's nonteamchallenge 42. Enjoy visiting all the shops included in this treasury. Thanks for visiting with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment