Friday, September 23, 2011

September treasuries to share

Sorry it's taken me so long to get to posting these treasuries! So let's jump right on in with show and tell!

This first one is called "I heart" by http://www.etsy.com/shop/toolisjewelry?utm_source=CraftCult&utm_medium=api&utm_campaign=api featuring my knitted newborn Christmas Elf hat and it just sold! Yeahhhh! Thank you!! Working on another one, a bit darker green then this one that just sold but same idea. The Curator Israeli designer Meital Levi, sells handmade contemporary jewelry designs with sterling silver, gold, Rose gold. Classic wedding bands for men and women, infinity jewelry, unique earrings, rings, lace jewelry, filigree jewelry, necklaces in different styles and one of a kind special high fashion quality designs so make sure you check out her shop. I love the feeling of this treasury, so light and pretty.



Next treasury is called "New Autumn Hues" by featuring my knitted pumpkin hat http://www.etsy.com/listing/60377758/pumpkin-cloche-hat-on-sale-now?ref=tre-758795598-9 which is on sale for a real good price!!! In the Curator shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/AuntieMsOriginals you will find hats and aprons, here is the shop announcement: "Now including warm and cozy fleece hats. Just in time for fall and winter. My hats are decorated with unique, hand made cherry wood buttons from a fellow Etsian from Kiev and are sized for the perfect fit. My handmade aprons are each a one-of-a-kind original. I use the same patterns, but each is a unique combination of fabrics. I use only high quality, 100% cotton fabrics and they are all pre-washed and dried to prevent shrinkage. "


Next treasury is called "On pins and needles" featuring ... what do you think???? ... you guessed it! Pincushions, lots of really really really ... did I say really yet! ... cool pincushions and one of mine is featured as well! Mine is the needle felted bird with her hat on, she's still up for grabs at http://www.etsy.com/listing/73464986/needle-felted-bird-pincushion-with she comes with some pretty heart decorated pins as well. In the Curator's shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/Jangojb# you will find some really cool and unique hand painted rocks and other things. Just want to share with you that she's been fighting breast cancer, had surgery and went through chemo and radiation. You all know how close that is to my heart after what my best friend went through. I want to wish you the best and keep on fighting!



Next are a couple of treasuries I just made this past week. I've been stressing out over things so making these treasuries helps me get through the days I find myself missing my best friend and also my dad. Love you all for visiting my blog, my shops and all the other shops I feature in these treasuries and don't be afraid to share the love!



No comments:

Post a Comment