Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A cozy rainy day and Wishing for snow

I love a rainy day I don't care what anybody says and it was great since I had the day off! Didn't really have time to cuddle up on the couch with my knitting since I had to run errands but still, I love a rainy day like today. So low and behold, when I got home I found one of my items http://www.etsy.com/listing/69706274/purple-blue-and-yellow-felted-bead?ref=tre-915956949-8 featured in a treasury made by Curator http://www.etsy.com/shop/callmemimi. In her shop you will findyou can find handmade clothing, knitting, crochet work and a little bit of vintage. All creations are handmade with love, care and attention to the details, using high quality yarns and materials. All the items are ready to ship. And the treasury is named "A cozy rainy day"! How about that. It's a beautiful treasury, just have a look for yourself.



And next up is a treasury I made called "Wishing for snow". I'm patiently awaiting for it, in the meantime we can look at some beautiful snow related items I picked for making this treasury. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment