Thursday, April 19, 2012

So what would you do?

Mom decided not to go through with chemo and radiation! I know she really really dreaded having to go so when she made her decision last night my brother and I fully support her in making that choice. In the meantime we have contacted the surgeon who did the mastectomy and whom mom really liked. She will be going back to him to have her stitches removed and for her follow up scans. She is so much more relaxed now that she has made peace with her decision and if the cancer does come back we will deal with it then. She has been through hell these couple of months, I'm heading back to the States this weekend. I know I will miss mom but I'm looking forward to get home and hug my kid, my husband, the cat, the dog and even the fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment