Monday, July 30, 2012

Huge Savings! 40% Off everything in my PurplePlatypus shop on Etsy.

Looking for some great gifts ... start your Christmas shopping ... purchase something for yourself?   Hurry on over to my PurplePlatypus shop on Etsy.  I just put everything up for sale at 40% OFF!!

Here is the link:  https://www.etsyonsale.com/shop/PurplePlatypus

I will be closing down my PurplePlatypus store in the near future so therefore the Moving Sale!  Working full time, doing the farmers market and running two Etsy shops is a bit much. I'm helping my daughter run her Etsy shop she just opened MauveMoose so time is real precious these days.  I figured with having just one Etsy shop of my own I can put more effort all in one spot so I won't feel so stressed out running out of time to do it all, or at least trying to do it all.

So hop on over and do some shopping.  Christmas is only 147 days away so get busy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment