Sunday, July 15, 2012

red green and yellow

These are the colors of my latest treasury!   Made me think of a traffic light.  I couldn't come up with a creative title for this one so that's why it ended up very simple!   

An annoying thing keeps happening with some of the photos I put in my treasuries.  I contacted craftcult who I use to put up the photos of my treasuries and they told me it's a problem they are having with items that are still pretty new.  They are working on trying to figure out how to fix it.  I hope any day SOON as this is very annoying looking at my treasury with a photo missing!  I know there are other apps out there to do this kind of stuff so I might have to go dig and see what I can come up with.  But for now you will have to make do with a couple of missing photos on my treasury!  Bummer!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my lotus bowls in this treasury! https://www.etsy.com/listing/87937176/majolica-pottery-bowl-set-of-four

    ReplyDelete