Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sandy and a blue scarf

Thank God Sandy came and went.  We were lucky she didn't leave us with any damages which certainly can not be said for lots of other folks.  So sorry for all the damage she left behind.  I can only imagine how I would feel when my property got destroyed or a loved one got injured or passed away because of Mother Nature having a fit.  I send my best wishes to those of you who are affected by Sandy's visit and hope somehow you can get back on track and move on.

My arm seems to be doing ok or maybe I'm just getting used to wearing this sling.  I do have to be careful not to forget to take my arm out of that thing and do my exercises.  I can see where that would be a big issue down the road trying to get all my muscles to work properly again.  Now today I'm typing with both hands, yeahhhh.  Except I have to sit funny in my chair to be able to reach the keyboard with my slinged arm, but hey I manage.  

I added a couple of scarves, a crocheted and felted make believe cake (or pincushion) and a felted little purse to my shop a couple of days ago.  Still have lots more items I haven't listed but that's a good thing. So for now here are photo's of the items I listed.

One is a knitted blue tube scarf which looks really darling on a young adult or child.  Here is the link to it: http://www.etsy.com/listing/113588165/knitted-blue-tube-scarf-teener-scarf



The next one is a red polar fleece scarf on which I needle felted a cat family.  They all are wearing colars which have little beads sewed on.  Really cute for a child, young adult or a grown up who loves kitty cats!   Makes for a great warm holiday present!  Here is the link to it:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/113381010/red-needle-felted-fleece-scarf-cat-scarf



Here is the knitted and felted make believe cake or you can purchase it as a pincushion for a person who likes to sew!  Here is the link to it: http://www.etsy.com/listing/113344031/crocheted-felted-pretend-play-cake



The other item is a small felted purse which can be used for all kinds of stuff.  You can use it as a cell phone carrier, use it to store jewelry in, can be a coin carrier, etc.   Here is the link to it: http://www.etsy.com/listing/113347079/felted-embroidered-pouch-felted-little


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment