Sunday, November 11, 2012

Santa Baby booties and another cute hat

Moving along finishing some more of the things I made before my surgery.  Just needed the finishing touches which I can now do using both arms!  Yeah!   Well as long as I don't move my shoulder in the process which isn't that easy.  Amazing how much we actually do use our shoulders.  Don't realize it until you mess it up and are in a sling.  I've gotten used to wearing the sling by now and I'm able to maneuver myself so I can sew things together only problem is that the sling has velcro strips in the darnest places!  I somehow lost one of the baby booties for about 30 minutes today, I went up and down the stairs tracing all my steps but couldn't find it until I went to take off my sling to exercise my arm and lo-and-behold there it was!!!!  Stuck on the back of my sling on the velcro strap that goes behind my back!!!  LOL  Glad I found it and a good thing I didn't have to go get the mail out of the mailbox ... neighbors would have wondered what on earth the neighbor was doing with a little Santa Claus boot stuck on her back??

Both of these are now listed in my shop.

 Link for the Santa Claus Booties:



Link for the little newborn hat:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment