Monday, December 10, 2012

Holiday felted pincushions up for grabs!

Finally found some time to list these two pincushions in my BitsOfFiber shop on Etsy.  I've had a heck of a time with getting the red color from the one to come across correctly over the PC.  It always seems to look too orangy then what it really is.  I've tried taking a picture indoors, then outdoors, outdoors again with no sunlight, indoors in my white booth but still it didn't turn out right.  I think the ones I posted now are the closest I can get and if you're looking on Etsy, picture number five is the best representation of the true color it is.  These make perfect gifts for a crafty person, a seamstress, a quilter or your mother-in-law who knits or crochets.  It's a gift that will last and is very useful on top of it! 








No comments:

Post a Comment