Friday, January 18, 2013

Knifty Knitter Looms by Provo Craft for Sale

I purchased this for my daughter when she was younger and wanted to learn to knit on a loom.  She did make a couple of really cute items on these looms but then moved on to knitting with just straight needles and I have no use for these looms.  They come in the original plastic sleeve plus I included an instruction book which has 10 easy projects in it.  Just the instruction book cost originally $16.95 but I'm selling the entire thing together for $15 ($10 shipping if you live in the US)!!!  Makes for a really nice gift for anybody who likes to try something new.  I'm de-stashing my studio and need to make room for other things so spread the word if you know of anybody who might be interested in this.  I have it for sale in my BitsOfFiber shop on Etsy.  Here is the link to it:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/120878003/knitting-loom-set-knifty-knitter-by





No comments:

Post a Comment