Saturday, August 8, 2020

Life Goes On

 I know it’s been a long time since I posted, but here I am.  So much has happened since my last post.  My dear husband ended up passing away December 31, 2017.  54 is just too young to die.  He put up a long hard fight with his kidney cancer but finally lost his battle.  I miss him dearly but I’m ready to move on and look forward to make the best of the next chapter of my life.  Kinda strange to think it will basically be my last chapter.  I don’t have any plans to leave this earth any time soon.  I’m hoping for at least another 20 years!  

I started working part time a couple of years back but I’m happy to say I’m planning on retiring come January 2021.  I must say I’m really looking forward to doing so.  Ready to work in my garden, ready to bring all those art projects to fruition, ready to keep the cat toy business going, ready to relax a bit and ready to catch your interest with the things I’ll be posting.  



No comments:

Post a Comment