Saturday, February 27, 2021

Easter Bunny Sock Doll

 Trying to keep up with making cat toys and yup another sock doll.   

This one is an Easter bunny sock doll.  I’ve sewed everything by hand and none of the items are removable.  Her hair braids are tied and sewn so they can not be undone ... unless you get the scissors out!  

Anyways, I do enjoy making dolls.  I would love to go back to making figurines out of Powertex which I started making when we were living in Alice Springs Australia since the product wasn’t available in the USA at the time.  It is now and has been since we moved back from down under which was in 2008.  Goodness that seems like sooooo long ago.  But for now I’m hooked on making sock dolls.  I just listed this cutie pie in my Bits Of Fiber shop on Etsy.   If you like her don’t wait to get her as I usually make just the one, the next one will be a different one.   Got some St. Patrick’s Day socks so gonna be working on that one next.  







No comments:

Post a Comment