Friday, September 27, 2024

Upcycle your blue (and grey) jeans into a teacher's gift pocket tutorial

 Staying busy with making another Youtube tutorial.  This time it's a Teacher's Gift Pocket.   I made the first one out of a blue jeans but ended up doing the tutorial with a grey pair of jeans.  I like the contrast of the polka dot fabric with both colors of denim.  There are so many other ways to decorate these gift pockets.   You can make them for a baby gift, a birthday, a wedding, Christmas, etc.  And again, if you are not a maker, a crafter or just not in the mood to make one ... have a look in my Bits Of Fiber Etsy shop, these 2 will be up for grabs in my shop.   Thanks for reading and watching the tutorial and my blog and feel free to share the tutorial!  




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CpxUpZO2ek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas and Halloween Spider

Finished!   My Christmas spider has become a Halloweeny Spider.   Not for sale.   I put it up in my crafts room.   Ahhh, the legend of the C...